eGaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eGaming Roleplay

Hello welcome to eGaming Roleplay! With IP: 149.202.249.9:7898 www.Game-State.com 
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Admin Application - Sherwood_Mccauley

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JunJunaedy

Admin Application - Sherwood_Mccauley Empty
PostSubject: Admin Application - Sherwood_Mccauley   Admin Application - Sherwood_Mccauley Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 2:35 am

Name: Sherwood_Mccauley
Surname: Ahmad Junaedi
IG level : 3
Why should you be accepted in the admin team and if we said you will start from SH and climb up till SA what you gonna say ? : actually I also have experience in other servers However the I want to try to become a staff on this server and I was able to respond quickly and help those people who do not understand well on this server and therefore I submit this form and help those people experiencing the bug bug as entered into the land included in the server samp often, so thanks.
Do you know cmds if you do say 20 of acmds from helper cmds and admin cmds :
Admins command: /a /ar /sethp /setarmor /gethere /setname /kick /ban /spec /fine /jail /refund /setmoney /getcar /hedit /ah /noooc /givegun /setskin /aduty
Helpers Command: /helpers /accepthelp /help requests
Are you active : Sure
GMT+ : GMT +7
Who referred you to this server our server : Sure i will cotinue
You going to abuse your admin powers or no ? : No no I do not like because the owner has made this server with difficulty and buy expensive vps for this server.
Back to top Go down
Zac_Bolt
Head Administrator.
Head Administrator.

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application - Sherwood_Mccauley   Admin Application - Sherwood_Mccauley Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 2:55 am

Support
Back to top Go down
Daxter

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application - Sherwood_Mccauley   Admin Application - Sherwood_Mccauley Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 11:01 am

You just copied 90% of my admin application.
Your english is weak.
/unsupport.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application - Sherwood_Mccauley   Admin Application - Sherwood_Mccauley Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin Application - Sherwood_Mccauley
Page 1 of 1