eGaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eGaming Roleplay

Hello welcome to eGaming Roleplay! With IP: 149.202.249.9:7898 www.Game-State.com 
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New script new admins new things !!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zac_Bolt
Head Administrator.
Head Administrator.

New script new admins new things !! Empty
PostSubject: New script new admins new things !!   New script new admins new things !! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 7:47 pm

We did a New Script guys you should apply from the beging Sorry guys we shoulda do that

Name: .......
Surname: .......
IG level : ........
Why should you be accepted in the admin team and if we said you will start from SH and climb up till  SA what you gonna say ? : ......
Do you know cmds if you do say 20 of acmds from helper cmds and admin cmds : .......
Are you active : .......
GMT+ : ........
Are you going to continue with us in the server or you just came for being an admin : .........
Who referred you to this server our server : ........
You going to abuse your admin powers or no ? : .......
Back to top Go down
MicoAgot

PostSubject: Re: New script new admins new things !!   New script new admins new things !! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 10:41 am

Name:Bird Freeman
Surname:Bird
IG level :15 (But Since IT Rolled Back So I Was starting again as Lv.1)
Why should you be accepted in the admin team and if we said you will start from SH and climb up till SA what you gonna say ? :You Should Accept my Application Because I'm Well Experienced Of Being an Administrator, If If You gonna Say that I'm Gonna start as SH then It's Okay For me I'm not a hardheaded Child Also I'm not a Always Asking For Admin Ranks. I Would Do My best The Server Players, I Should Work Hard For My Ranks.
Do you know cmds if you do say 20 of acmds from helper cmds and admin cmds :Of Course I Know the CMD's I'll Give you some examples:/kick id Reason, /jail id reason, /spec Id/Off, /Watchdm, /makehelper id, /makeadvisor id, /tookadvisor id, /ar [report id], /tr [report id], /setstats, /sendto, /goto, /sendtoid, /ah, /ch, /amute, /aunmute, /newbie or /newb or sometime it could be /n depends on the script, /nmute, /nunmute, /setvip, /createpvehicle, /veh, /fcreate, /makeleader, /deletepvehicle, /a, /staff, /setname, /givenamechange, and So many more. Well My Cmd really Depends on the server's script as i say earlier.
Are you active :I I Could not have Lead Head Admin Rank If I'm Not Active, Of Course I'm Active!
GMT+ :UTC+08:00
Are you going to continue with us in the server or you just came for being an admin :Of Course I Would Continue Serving Players in Your Server, That's Why I'd Applying to be a part of the Administrator's Team.
Who referred you to this server our server :Well, I Just discover this server And No one referred me.
You going to abuse your admin powers or no ? :Of Course Not!, I Would Not Waste My Time Applying if i'll just abuse my powers to Insult Some Players.
Back to top Go down
Dope
Head Administrator.
Head Administrator.
Dope

PostSubject: Yow   New script new admins new things !! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 2:47 pm

Welcome Bird,please do move this to a new topic (Recruitment Office) ,not in reply box .Zac/Zini will give you the result if its accepted or not.Im really interested with your application and  looking forward to you in game soon.

+1

-DOPE-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New script new admins new things !!   New script new admins new things !! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New script new admins new things !!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eGaming Roleplay :: Admin Application :: Application format!-
Jump to: